Terms and conditions
1. Scheduled workshop days, assessments and staff may be changed at any point until the completion of the course by the training provider due to low enrolment numbers, venue availability or unforeseen circumstances. If this happens you will be given an alternative method to complete study.
2. 100% attendance on all face to face and practical assessment days is required to complete the course.
3. Additional guidance and support must be carried out during the designated times. This includes webinars, live chats, whatsapp chats, whatsapp voice mails, email support, face to face meetings and scheduled calls.
4. If the learner is unable to attend one or more of the workshop days, arrives late, or has to leave early; the learner will need to attend the next workshop date to make up for the missed lectures. Alternatively private tuition can be arranged for an additional fee.
5. For all courses, you will not be to take any exams until all course fees are paid. All fees are required at least 7 days prior to the first workshop. All fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
6. For courses which offer instalment plans a deposit is required to secure your place and receive the first resources. The second instalment is due within 30 days later to attend the first set of workshops and the final amount is due within 60 days of the date of deposit to attend final lectures and take any exams.
7. For instalment plans, payments must be made every month for the agreed amount. Payment breaks are not permitted so if you pay more than the required amount, this will be reduced from the final payment amount, reducing the overall time for the payment plan.
8. You will have 6 months (commencing the month after your deposit is paid) complete the course. If you need further time, you can extend for up to 6 months for an additional fee. Extension requests and payments to extend must be made in writing to email@example.com before the initial expiry of the course.
9. If you have not completed the course within the designated time you will be withdrawn from the course. You will be required to re-enrol onto the next course, and will not be refunded for any payments made. If all payments are up to date you will be certificated for the units completed.
10. If taking First Aid or REPS UAE membership via us, please note these are external companies and you will have a separate agreement with the companies issuing these certificates/memberships at the time of sign-up. Please note, that you will not be eligible for the First Aid course unless all fees are paid to IQ Lifestyle in advance. If you do not complete the full course you are enrolled on with IQ Lifestyle, you may not be eligible for REPS UAE membership. No fees will be refunded for REPS UAE membership in the event you do not complete any course or are withdrawn.
11. Payment of fees is considered as funds clearing into our account. Therefore you should allow 2-3 days for the funds to clear. If a payment is missed or any cheque is returned to us, you will need to pay the fees for the missed payment within five working days. Your account will be suspended and you will not be permitted to take any further workshops until the outstanding fees are paid. If payment is not rectified within the five working days, your account will be marked as “Default” and you will be required to clear all outstanding costs within 30 days of the initial due date. If this does not happen, you will be automatically withdrawn from the course and will need to re-enrol to re-join the course. You will not be refunded for any monies paid.
12. If you withdraw from the course, or do not complete the course, you are still liable to pay all costs.
13. There is a no refund policy. Once you have confirmed your place on the course, you will be expected to attend. Deposits cannot be refunded. Once learning resources are released you are deemed to have started the course and will need to complete all payments.
14. Cancellation of any assessment, including marking of work less than 7 days before the scheduled time will be marked as a refer. You will need to pay again for an alternative assessment.
15. If you schedule an “emergency assessment” (where you request an assessment outside of the designated dates or times or book an exam less than 7 days before the exam date), a fee will be charged.
16. A list of additional fees is available upon request. Additional fees are only required to be paid if a learner either does not pass or is unable to complete the course within the designated time or requests additional services outside of the set course schedule.
17. Recognised Prior Learning must be mapped to the Regulated Qualification framework of England and Wales and will be at the discretion of the Awarding Body.
18. For most courses, electronic manuals only will be provided. If the learner would like to request a printed manual, these are available for an additional fee.
19. The Training Provider reserves the right to refuse any learner enrolment if pre-requisites and pre-checks are not completed appropriately by the learner.
20. Fees paid cover learner registration and set up on the course plus the first assessments and Guided Learning. Learners will also be given access to either online materials or hard copy materials depending on the course and the Awarding Body. Guided learning could consist of face to face training, assessments, webinars, directed home study, reading, task completion, directed class participation or a mixture. Guided learning can be replaced by any method at any point during the course to meet the Guided Learning Hour Requirements.
21. The course will be delivered in English and all assessments must be taken in English. Translation arrangements will be carried out by invigilators for theory exams. Any learning difficulties should be disclosed to the Training Provider before enrolling on the course.
22. Assessment decisions can take up to 28 days before they are released. Certificates can take up to 28 days to be released. Certificates will be emailed directly to the learner and the hard copy will need to be collected within 12 weeks of certificate release by appointment. Alternatively if you would like a certificate posted, there will be a fee for this.
23. Certificates are final and will only be released at the end of each course. If you wish to claim certification for part-completion, your course will be deemed to have finished. Letters of Achievement can be issued in the interim to satisfy some employers, although REPS UAE will not usually accept Letters of Achievement to upgrade any status.
24. Your registered name (for the certificate) will be confirmed to you on Day One of the course. It is your responsibility to check the spelling and make any changes within 7 days. A fee will be charged to change the name on your certificate after its release.
25. Fees are subject to change. A full updated fees list will be sent to you upon request.
26. It is the learner’s responsibility to check the online platform for any updates and to contact the tutor to update their information.
27. All learners agree to have photos and videos uploaded to social media unless a written request is specifically given prior to the first day of the course via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
28. Any change to terms and conditions will be notified to the learner by email with at least 28 days notice.